"Get the Passion"
At 14 years old, I was introduced to golf by my dad. I quickly noticed to be a good golfer, a beginner must learn to develop the correct fundamentals with the help of a qualified Coach.
Golf becomes more complex as you play more. As a teenager, my goal was to learn or develop a skill each day. I knew if I became proficient at many skills, I would be a very good player. Thirty plus years later, that same philosophy I share with all my friends and students, one skill at a time.
Today, I still have my own personal competition goals, but they take a back seat to coaching new, intermediate and advanced players. Each day I enjoy coaching top players to winning tournaments and sharing skills with new golfers. Both are a thrill. Nothing like having a student say “I can’t do that”, and in time they are giggling and laughing at how easy it is.
I have learned information from hands down the most intelligent instructors teaching this game. I understand the physics, and I have TrackMan to prove it. Come on out and let me help you.
- John has qualified for 12 PGA Professional National Championships - 1996,99,2002-07, 2010-12, 2014
- John has qualified for 2 PGA Senior Professional National Championships - 2015
- John has qualified for 7 USGA Open Sectional Qualifiers - 1996,1997,2001,2003-04,2006-07
- Local Qualifier Medalist 3 times, 1997, 2001, 2006
- Missed qualifying for national US Open in 2003 by 2 strokes in Sectional Qualifier
- 1993,1992,1991 PGA Tour Qualifying Tournament participant
- 1991 Ben Hogan Gateway Open (Qualifying Medalist)
Philadelphia PGA Events
- Lifetime winner of 70+ Philadelphia area events
- Lifetime winner of 11 individual professional Player of the Year Tournaments in Philadelphia PGA
- Lifetime winner of 33 individual professional Pro-Am Tournaments in Philadelphia PGA region
- Lifetime winner of 20+ Pro-Pro Tournaments in Philadelphia PGA
- 2002 Philadelphia Open (Pine Valley Golf Club)
- 2004 Philadelphia PGA Match Play Championship (Concord Country Club)
- Low Rounds in Competition- ten under par, 62 for 18 holes, eight under par, 28 for 9 holes
- Member Old Dominion University Golf Team, 1986
- Cape May National G.C. course record, eight under, 63
- Linwood C.C. course record, eight under, 63
- Briarwood C.C course record, ten under, 62
- Six career Hole-In-One’s