A 1, 2 or 3-Day JohnApplegetGolf School session is perfect for the Beginner golfer, Intermediate or Advanced golfer. And why not do it at the best facilities at the New Jersey Shore. And with an experienced highly talented Professional Golfer.
- 3 - 5 hours of PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTION available each day
- Video Analysis, TrackMan Use, Club Fitting, and much more
plus if you wish
- a 9-hole on course PLAYING LESSON with your teacher polishes out the day.
Beginners and high handicappers will participate in an informative day that focuses on the Fundamentals.
- Learn the proper grip, stance, posture and alignment.
- You will learn and understand ball flight, and how to get the golf ball airborne much easier
- You will develop a motion to practice for more consistent shot patterns
- Get introduced to hitting tee-shots with a Driver
- Learn Short Game Skills to improve scoring. Pitching, chipping and bunker shots.
- If your ready, your instructor will guide you through a 9-hole playing lesson that focuses on course management, rules, pace of play and applying your skills on the real course.
This program will help you complete your understanding of the Fundamentals and how they apply to you.
- Learn your swing tendencies and begin to improve your Ball Flight Patterns
- Develop better Ball Flight Patterns through Video Instruction, collecting TrackMan Data, Learning Drills and using training aides.
- Learn exact parameters on how to hit the driver and shots off the ground.
- Learn many techniques used by the pros to cut strokes off your round by becoming more proficient at chipping, pitching, and putting.
- Take home detailed drills to help you improve your techniques
- Your instructor may lead you through a 9-hole playing lesson that will highlight tee-shots, approach shots, and well rounded short game ideas.
This program is for the golfer that wants to accelerated their learning and golf skills. We will focus on how to change your ball flight for more desirable results through the use of video and TrackMan. The Launch Monitor of the Tour Players.
- Learn your swing tendencies and why they work some times.
- Collect Data with TrackMan.
- Learn methods to help you hit the ball farther and straighter.
- Create a more consistent Ball Flight Pattern using Video Analysis, TrackMan Data and practice Drills .
- Finally, see your improvements on TrackMan again.
- You may wish to fine tuning your short game and develop additional feel around the greens.
Call John at 609-513-4482 or email email@example.com to set up your own personalized school